With the experience of serving over a million customers since our conception in 1989, rest assured that Gabby's can provide great quality and service for your catering needs. Year after year, we see the same customers back for annual catering jobs. It's a great sign of customer satisfaction.
Whether it's a Superbowl party or an office lunch function, we can deliver!
Call our office to hear about catering options! 416-967-9671.
We understand the importance of value, therefore 90% of our catering jobs are done on a custom-tailored basis. We do not charge for quotes and you will NEVER find any surprises on your bill. Call our office at 416-967-9671 or the restaurant at 416-967-5550.
We provide several types of service:
- We provide freshly prepared food in containers that you keep. Ready for convenient pick-up from one of our locations. YOU provide all the napkins, cutlery, soft drinks, set-up, and clean up. It's a great way to get catered foods at a very reasonable price.
- We provide freshly prepared food in containers that you keep delivered to your home or office and YOU set up. It combines the convenience of delivery and the savings of set-up and clean up. Delivery will vary depending on the amount of food and your location.
- A fully catered event with delivery, set-up, servers (if required), and clean up, all served on your choice of disposable or china plates.
- Gabby's also offers offsite liquor licensed events management. We have a permanent off-site liquor catering licence. We must provide full staffing by law for this sort of event, all of which are Smart Serve approved as per the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
When calling for a quote here are the things we are going to ask you, so be prepared!
- Is this a pick-up order or delivery?
- What is the date of the function? Is there a back-up date?
- Is this an indoor or outdoor event?
- How many guests?
- Are you looking for a meal or munchies?
- What is your budget?
- Is there a special theme?
- Do you have any special food needs (e.g. vegetarian, spicy, allergy etc.)?